15 January 2017

A Commander owns me and my uterus, too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZJGegIS9Lw =
Ms Margaret Atwood's .ALWAYS.ALWAYS. relevant
... ... The HANDMAID'S TALE.

A Commander,
as the Stockholm Syndrome - inducing, criminal monster that he is,
literally buying off his three victims = all my children,
owns me and my uterus, too. 

Within his own private G I L E A D.
NO dream.  An ACTUAL R E A L I T Y.

From November y1975, through to the present day within y2017, a Commander using, as he did, the crisis against mamas within the patriarchal family law courts of the USA (as of thus:  http://now.org/now-foundation/crisis-in-family-courts/family-law-newsletter) owns and takes my three babes, then keeps them entirely and utterly away from me. 

Throughout ALL of the rest of their entire childhood and teenage years.

I was nothing.  I was made invisible to my own children.  And eventually in very, very short order --- within weeks to months actually --- became to my children as to have, at all, never ever even existed.

Within the United States.  Within the 20th and 21st Centuries. 

= A WAR this is upon knowing mothers

(ie, we, the war - veterans,
 .know. who and what these men are)

A WAR about which no one with the power
to stop this patriarchal and androcentric holocaust
... ... cares one whit.

True this.

No comments: